Sunday, August 2, 2009

INTERCEPTED: NYG Arrive at Training Camp!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

CB Corey Webster (He's so cute!)

ALL 80 PLAYERS ON THE NEW YORK GIANTS HAVE ARRIVED IN ALBANY, NEW YORK!

And if I could I would post each and every one of them...but I don't have all of their pictures so I'm just going to post the ones that I do have.



FS C.C. Brown (I'm not feeling the moptop dude...not sexy)




Punter Jeff Feagles (I love this dude...so consistent & automatic)




WR Steve Smith aka the new Amani Toomer




My 2009 crush rookie WR Hakeem Nicks *bites my lip*




Rookie LB Clint Sintim



DT Fred Robbins (looking QUITE portly...just saying)



LB/DE Mathias Kiwanuka (which position will he play in '09)



QB Eli Manning (Heyyy Eli)



RB Brandon Jacobs (Whenever I see him I just get hyped!)





LB Danny Clark




WR Sinorice Moss (My sleeper this season...I'm expecting big things from this one!)



CB Kevin Dockery



WR Mario Manningham (Who's obviously camera shy)



LB Danny Clark and his Smart Car. How very green of you Mr. Clark.

Camp begins tomorrow! Let's go!

0 comments:

 
eXclusivity, Inc. © 2008. Design by Pocket