Friday, July 31, 2009

ESPN Pisses in Starbury Marbury's Cornflakes!

Friday, July 31, 2009



Stephon Marbury has been a walking talking lump of crazy for the past few weeks. Recently, HipHollywood.com caught up with the disgruntled NBA player for an exclusive & interesting interview, that quickly turned into a full on rant by Marbury, who took direct shots at ESPN.

All I know is...ESPN had better keep his name outta their mouth or he might have to check that chin. Just sayin...

From HipHollywood.com:

HipHollywood.com managed to track down on the most popular athletes in the world right now: Stephon Marbury. The former NBA star has made quite the name for himself in the past week by broadcasting his somewhat crazy life 24-hours a day, 7-days a week on UStream.TV Here's what he said:

“The next time you say my name out of your mouth at ESPN, you better be careful what you ask for. I already let my skeletons out. Yeah, I had sex with another woman, and I was wrong. I asked God for forgiveness and now I’m moving on with my life. They said I couldn’t play no more. They don’t know where I’m going to play – China, Italy, Greece…they (ESPN) said that they didn’t want me because someone from an organization said that I have a bad attitude.

…This is the last thing I’m going to say. ESPN, show an hour highlight. Show all of the good things that I’ve done, because there is more good in me than there is bad. And then it’s over with. But, if not…365 days, 24/7 you will see me.”


Now we're not going to give you the entire interview today, but here's a sample. Check back tomorrow for the entire thing!





Right on...right on!

0 comments:

 
eXclusivity, Inc. © 2008. Design by Pocket