Thursday, July 16, 2009

XI Skinsation - Vaseline Aloe Fresh Body Gel

Thursday, July 16, 2009
I love trying new skin care products. As the weather changes, I often adjust my skin care regimen to the season. During the winter months I normally use Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lotion combined with their Cocoa Butter Gel. Both of these products are absolutely fabulous as they keep my skin perfectly hydrated.

A few weeks ago I tried Vaseline's latest addition to their beauty line, Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Body Gel. It retails for $6.00 at either Target or Wal-mart.

Ladies...let me tell you. It is great! The Aloe Fresh Gel is a combination of Aloe with Cucumber Extracts. Though I love the Cocoa Butter Gel the difference with the Aloe Fresh Gel is how it hydrates your skin without an over-shine and doesn't leave a sticky residue on your skin. This is a nice light-weight refreshing treat for your skin perfect for the warm summer weather. No more cotton fuzz on your legs either!

Needless to say you do not have to worry about moisturizing your body or fear having anything touch your legs, lol. The price is great and the product suits the needs of every skin type.

If you use this product or another product which you believe is Skinsational, email me at Xtherapist@gmail.com

2 comments:

XIKhai said...

Ok this write up makes me want to run out and cop some. It sounds perfect for summer skin care. Light without the sticky residue...

Bout to hit up Target and cop some! Ow!

I am XI said...

HELL YEAH, I want some too! You ladies know how much I love their Cocoa Butter line...Ahem, I'm the one who put you two on (LOL!)...

Thanks, XITherapist for putting me up on their newest edition. I will be coming back to comment on how much I like it too!

 
eXclusivity, Inc. © 2008. Design by Pocket