Sunday, July 5, 2009

XI Personal Shopper

Sunday, July 5, 2009
Earlier this week I received a shopping request. It reminded me of a concept that I tried to run with a few years ago but realized there weren’t enough hours in a day to get everything on my plate done. But we grow and learn. Tangent aside, if you need help finding something (clothing & accessory related) - send me an email at whereisregina@yahoo.com

This week’s request is for a round toe flat. Here’s the details: She has flat feet, does not have an arch and does not like heels. She gave me a max of $50.00.

Here’s what I found: $50 and less!

Rocket Dog Mystique - $40.00

Lauren by Ralph Lauren Jadira Flat - $69.00 (on sale for $47.00)

BP. 'Edie' Patent Leather Ballet Flat - $49.95



Sometimes we put a cap on how much we spend and later realize we should have added a little more and purchased something else. Or we’ve adopted the “I don’t do cheap” attitude and only purchase certain labels or items over a specified amount. Either way, do you boo! Here’s a few more options:

SM Luxe Chip Patent Ankle Cuff Flat - $59.95

Seychelles Petticoat - $85.00 (on sale for $59.99 but you’ll have to ask me where!)

Cole Haan Air Maia Ballet Flats - $188 (look cute, perfect for the wide flat foot and probably feel like life!!)

3 comments:

XIKhai said...

"Feel like LIFE"...OMG I remember that saying from LU. Example: that hot cheese popcorn from the bookstory taste like life!

Thanks for bringing that back! Oh and what's goody with them Seychelles Petticoat...yeah imma need them in my life.

Team Six Pack said...

ok, I am a flats/kitten heel girl because I am tall, so I love this post!!

I want the Seychelles Petticoat's! where can we find them!! they're so cute!

Xtherapist said...

Ok Im the person who requested the flats and girl you hit it on the nail. You provided me with options and stayed true to the style of my foot. Im definately going to purchase some of the shoes you provided. It is truly difficult to find a cute comfortable shoe when you do not have an arch

 
eXclusivity, Inc. © 2008. Design by Pocket