Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Musing over Macchiato's & Morning Papers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Good morning everyone! Let's get to it!

OH NO! For as long as I can remember there has been Vibe magazine. Now it's no more...first Michael now this! I can't deal.

Po' Quincy!

It's about darn time. Al Franken is FINALLY Senator Franken.

Don't you hurt nobody Reverend Al. Seriously!

Thousands pay tribute to Michael Jackson at Harlem's Legendary Apollo Theatre.

Michael Jackson Public Viewing set at Neverland Ranch. This is going to the inauguration all over again I'm telling you! Which means IamXI and I WILL NOT be in the building. Flashbacks from January starting again...lol.

Farrah Fawcett Laid Rest...may she R.I.H. (Rest in Heaven...got that from Tyrese on twitter and I like it!)

Tameka Raymond's trying to hold on to her marriage by throwing sex in the game. Nice!

Help may be on the way for homes in foreclosure. Story here

FDA: Tylenol, Percocets & Vicodin cause liver damage! Goodbye Tylenol PM...

0 comments:

 
eXclusivity, Inc. © 2008. Design by Pocket