Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Friday, June 19, 2009
On behalf of the millions of Fathers all over the world. We'd like to wish them all a Happy Father's Day! Love you Dad!

I found some great articles to share with you in honor of the men we all know and love on their special day.

President Barack Obama - Gives a message to all fathers to "Step Up" and to be proactive in the lives of their children. Great read!

Nas - Wants everyone to recognize and support all of the good fathers out there this weekend.

DeShawn Jackson - Inspired by the recent death of his father is dedicating his entire 2009 season to his dad.

Good good stuff folks!

1 comments:

Dee Hamp said...

I had my first Father's Day yesterday a couple weeks after my daughter's first birthday. I can look forward to many more if I can make it.

 
eXclusivity, Inc. © 2008. Design by Pocket