Thursday, June 11, 2009

TWITSPIRATION: Persistence!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hey everyone! So as promised here's a late afternoon pick me up of sorts. I don't know about you all but today has been quite a trying day.

So here's something from the RevRunWisdom that I thought was fitting for today: "U GOTTA B TUFF! Say,“If that doesn't work then I'll try this. If I cant get thru the front door, I'll check the back and if it's locked....crowbar your way in! Work it until you get in!"

This is so fitting for today! I haven't eaten, I'm at work and I'm trying to make sure this blog is active at all times. But it's all worth it, because we've wanted this for so long and WE FINALLY have it. The thing I realized today is that after your hard work pays off and you get what you want...that's where the REAL WORK BEGINS!

So let the message this afternoon be PERSISTENCE. It's going to carry me into tomorrow to solve what wasn't resolved today.

Edit/Update: I just found this gem from @
Tyrese4ReaL"If you don't REACH BEYOND what you've ALREADY MASTERED you will NEVER GROW" Take that LEAP of FAITH and with GOD you will LAND on your feet. (Gotta love free twitspiration from such influential people)


Special "INTERCEPTED!: Live blogging Game 4"
tonight at 9:00 p.m. Stop by and join me to discuss the game!

0 comments:

 
eXclusivity, Inc. © 2008. Design by Pocket