Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Musing over Macchiato's & Morning Papers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

((yawns)) Morning everyone! I haven't had my macchiato so my muse is all off. But I have managed to read the news anyway so let's catch up...

Kinda slow news day.

You know there comes a time when bitter old men need to just lay down and DIE! Clarence Thomas is tap dancing on his casket right now with me and this BS he's pulling. Seriously WHY?

As usual American's want their cake and to eat it too. We want healthcare reform but would like for it to cost next to nothing.

Ahhh Fox News anchors play with dolls to make their point...literally.

I heart Steven Colbert!

1 comments:

Elle said...

Hey lovergirl! Thanks so much for your comment! Your blog is oh so chic :)

Keep it up buttercup!

xo, L

 
eXclusivity, Inc. © 2008. Design by Pocket